Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Title screens

I've shared this already on Google reader, but I'm on an NTC posting binge, so why not? The movie titles collection that this graphic designer has posted is a wonderful way to lose hours of your life. The real beauty of this site is that many of these titles, on mouse over, give you the end screen of the movie. It's fantastic. Point A to point B in one mouse shift. I can't get enough of it. I now find titles so *meaningful*. I never realized how overdone white text on black screen is. I have finally confirmed my sense that font is so important.


So, because I don't want to work today, I'm going to post some of my favorite title shots from this afternoon's browsing. I tried to group them thematically below, but had tons of trouble with formatting. So I'll post them throughout the next day or so, as I feel like it.

First:

Billy Elliot and Elephant because they are beautiful.

No comments: