Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I just realized something

as part of my marathon community/packing session:

Abed's "My Dinner With Andre" outfit is a modified shirt/cardigan combo for adults:



______________

Edited by LN: I just discovered that I can edit your posts. I had no idea! I feel drunk with power. Think of all the terrible things I can attribute to you! And vice versa...





http://www.scene-stealers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/My-Dinner-with-Andre.jpg

I'd like to think that the wardrobe inspired the episode. Dan Harmon was watching MDwA, and was like, "That guy is wearing a fine cardigan. Abed would look awesome in that cardigan." 

Okay, that's all. I won't edit anyone else's posts again.
-L

3 comments:

michael said...

Dammit, Lydia, I was just searching for the right picture of Andre Gregory, but you beat me to it.

But I can't pull off the cardigan look anyway, and am just jellus.

Lydia said...

Whatever, M. I can't picture you NOT in a cardigan. You're like, half Mr Rogers and half Joshua Jackson:

http://dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/Joshua-Jackson-1.jpg

Kirsten said...

I would like to present Lydia with the coveted "One Fell Swoop" award for:

1. discovering cross-editing
2. finding the exact perfect characterization of Michael (can you do this for all of us? as your next post?)
and,
3. finding a new way to post a Joshua Jackson cardigan photo to the blog

Well done. Feel free to post your acceptance speech below.