Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wacky, all around.

Since Jessie found and Lydia forwarded that awesome clip from Cougar Town I thought I'd share this:

A Cougar Town - Community Metaverse

Also: are you people aware that people in Canada can't watch Hulu? THAT IS THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE.

I knew it couldn't be perfect up here.

Though honestly? I predict Hulu will soon be replaced by something better with only one commercial per break because, you know, two commercials is on the way to being exactly like regular tv.

And that's bullshit you guys.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Community is so awesome it cannot contain all its greatness, so it spills over into other shows, wherever there is vacuum of awesomeness.

I don't understand your statement about hulu and canada. how do they watch tv shows in canada?

In terms of ads, my prediction is that there will just be less and less to distinguish the ads from the shows (see above clip) until they stop having "breaks" and the proportion of the show that is taken up by hucksterism continues to increase.

Kirsten said...

Canada has made a faustian bargain. They have polite drivers and health care, but no Hulu.

God I hope you're right about ads.