Monday, January 16, 2012

Without Love (Cecily's review)

I thought it was kind of funny. Because two parts:
One was this lady put on this thing, and it had glass all around it. Or was it plastic? It was glass. Okay so. And then when the man went out of the room, she sneezed, and then she tried to wipe her nose, but she was like, "uhh...." And then she remembered that she had on that thing. Okay. Then, she got inside this space ship thing once the man came back. Um. Oh my gosh. Are you writing all this down? They will not know what I'm talking about. So when she got in, she was like, "Oh, I feel so upside-outside-inside!" I think that's it. You are actually writing down everything that I say. Oh my gosh. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.


So the man sleep walked, right into the girl's room, when she was getting some water. Then when she came back she like got in bed, and when she saw the man, she fell RIGHT OFF THE BED!

I like it.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I think Cecily has really struck on the thing that impressed me about this movie. I always think of the Hepburn/Tracy movies as very witty, and very sexy, sort of the definition of on-screen chemistry. But I forgot how great Katharine Hepburn's physical comedy is. She's so athletic (remember the tumbling scene in Holiday?), and so very funny.

I like it too.

Kirsten said...

Agreed. She's super funny. We should have a Hepburn comedy retrospective--I never watch her movies with comedy in mind they way I do, say, Chaplin or another really physical comedian. In fact she does physical comedy in movies that don't otherwise emphasize that kind of humor, which is interesting.

Remember ages ago when I wanted to do a series of reviews on women in comedy? I completely forgot to follow through on that.